Best movies of salman khan

Best movies of salman  khan
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun Product Image

3rd movie of Salman Kahn I viewed! I so enjoy seeing him in love. AND seeing the Indian culture in this film has opened my eyes. These families endured tragedy and strife but the love always wins out. I'm in love with these films. It's great seeing the recurring actors too...I'm learning more and more about the Hindi and Bollywood movies which is pretty cool.

Salman khan all movie super duper blockbuster

Salman is the best actor and because of that his movies are always blockbuster

Superb movie.. Salman Khan is adorable, very good actor...



What a Emotional movie...climax scene gooseboms...hatsoff to salman bhai and director and especially story writter who is from telugu

I loved this film for it's refreshing plot, brilliant cinematography and locations, brilliant acting and a wonderful tear jerking climax...

It's inspiring and it feels great to have a nice movie for once because we are suffering from really bad Hindi movies.

I think I will never forget Salman name after Bajrangi Bhaijaan. I will close somewhere especial which no other stays. 


Maine Pyar KiyaMaine Pyar Kiya Product Image

Best movie ever... Salman's best look & acting.

My most favourite movie... Loved Salman Khan's acting

Salman-Bhagyashree are the cutest and the movie was so beautiful and innocent

Tere NaamTere Naam Product Image

Superb acting by Salman Khan and other actors as well. It's a beautiful love story. It's unfortunate that Salman Khan didn't get any award. It makes me cry whenever I see it. Though the ending is sad. Bhaijaan is great and it's an evergreen love story

I think it is one of the best movie in the world. Salman Khan is the second biggest actor in India after Aamir Khan who is the biggest actor in the world also. Sharukh Khan is NO. 3.

Salman has done remarkable work in tere naam. Very heart touching and full of emotions. Music is the soal of the film. Tere Namm2 can't happen without Salman

This movie deserves the oscar for best actor for salman 


Hum Dil de Chuke SanamHum Dil de Chuke Sanam Product Image

I really like salman and aishwarya in hum dil de chuke sanam. Salman is most handsam persnality in the world. Salman and aishwarya together look like perfect couple

I like salman with aishwarya in hum dil de chuke sanam because there are very perfect couple

Movies best part is salman and aishwarya's real love of off screen

Salman & aishwarya number 1 Jodi in the world


Comments

Popular Posts